[gfsd] better world for you

From: gino masoud
Subject: [gfsd] better world for you
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:34:51 +0300

Business step by step

Our company Bolton and Company Inc has been engaged in consulting services field for 6 years. We are currently developing a new program of distant employment. This program is aimed to create a skilled staff base worldwide and to open our company local representative offices in different countries.

At the moment we are proposing to try your skills as our local operator and guarantee a permanent employment if you cope with the responsibilities.

This is a brilliant opportunity for you to start your online-businessman career.

You'll have to dedicate about 2-3 hours daily for work in our company.

The program includes:

  • internet business training
  • permanent employment
  • 2-week period of probation (paid)

    After the period of probation each candidate passes an exam and gets the permanent employment.

    If you are interested please contact us by e-mail filling in the form below:

    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Country:
    City:
    Tel.no:
    E-mail:

    Your business experience:

    © Copyright 2001-2006 Bolton and Company Inc