gg-network

Re: [GG-Network] GG-Network Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

From: Sameer cassimjee
Subject: Re: [GG-Network] GG-Network Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 02:08:43 +0200

Appologieds for being vague with to whom I am addressing previously, as I'm not sure who is who in this zoo of tech giants who whilst fighting for power & really new lows to make easy money ignarent masses and direct them... I'm currently driving an oldschool "3rd" G rade  EyE device which was recently put to rest, yet the poeple who engineered it did it too well, infact its now runnind good as new, infact much better than the original 313 version which at the time was only to be later UPGRADED to an iconc supercar that was governed to keep up with child constantly crashing child riding a bicycle. I was embarresed at the fact that I promoted the product and suppoteted this company that doesn't support it's own quality product, cos they deveided to stoped providing " oil " to this vehicle. makes me wonder what's being sold, the hardware or software. even more disappointed now that my wifi has greyed, and i'm pretty sure it's softwear related.I have stunning  whited00rs on my vehicle, and SUDDENLY wifi is no more a function of this device. even these whited00rs are stil in development so now the customer stoops to a new low of having to WORK  in order to use the vehicle u purchased! i appreciate all the efforts made to produce whited00rs, but I'd rather they hold hands with others who have the same goal, and buy the sofware, without all the other nonsense that comes wit
these doors being "free".

what do I buy next????

appologies for long email.

any assistance would be highly appreciated.

thanking u!