ggradebook-devel

[Ggradebook-devel] PARTNER US WITH YOUR ASSIST

From: kuali
Subject: [Ggradebook-devel] PARTNER US WITH YOUR ASSIST
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:50:46 +0000 (GMT)

My Good Friend,

By brief introduction , we are Emmanuel and Justina John, students in Cote
d'ivoire and the children of late Mr. and Mrs. Norbert kuali John. Our late
parents was killed by the rebels in our residence town of Bouake the second
Economic Capital of Cote d'ivoire during the recent political Crisis /war of
19th september 2002. Our father was a wealthy Cocoa Merchant and president of
BCC(bourse de cafe and cacao bouake chapter) before he was killed together with
our mother by the rebels.

Our parents death was due to the BCC.CI's financial support to the government
to fight rebels who attacked our country on this fate of 19 sept 2002.as what
the govt. called here (ιffort de paix). Our parents was kidnapped and took
away but we only met our father in a terrible condition with the red cross
officials to whom he was handed half alive. Talking of our mother, our dad
confirmed that she could not bear her bullets for only 15 minutes and she gave
up. Our father, was hospitalized for some days before his death in a private
hospital in yammoussokro , But before his death,he secretly disclosed to me as
his son, his transfer budget of US$8.5 million dollars which he deposited in
one of the well known holding company in Europe on behalf of his foreign
business partner for foreign investments and directed me where this fund was
deposited and concerning the conditions of the deposit he made the beneficiary
anonymous.

Our father also disclose to me before he gave the ghost that he wanted to
invest his fortune abroad. This is why we are honourably seeking your
assistance to help us and stand as the beneficiary and foreign partner of our
late father and help us in the claim of this fund and invest the money for us.
We will also like you to make arrangement for us to further our Education in
your country. We agreed to offer you 30% of the total money as your
compensation after the claim is made. Please get back to us through email
address. We are in distress here in a transit camp and we need your urgent help
as at now, we have no other hope of surviving except when this money is claimed
from the holding company in Europe.
PLEASE SEND US EMAIL URGENTLY. Reply to email address address@hidden Please
keep this very confidential and private.
Please send us a reply to email,
Expecting to hear from you,
Best Regard,
Emmanuel and Justina John,