ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - offer to host next meeting in Go

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - offer to host next meeting in Gothenburg, Sweden
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 10:33:24 +0100

Brian Gough wrote:
At Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:22:11 +0100,
Juan Antonio Añel Cabanelas wrote:
Perhaps I could try to organize a GHM in Ourense or a near place (what
is more, I'm going to do something for this dates anyway and it would be
a question of changing the magnitude of the event). Tentative dates:
May, friday 1 to sunday 3.

I would love to go back to western Spain again. An area which I've fell in love with years ago.

It would be six months before FSCONS, so we would have two good meetings
with a reasonable separation.

I think it is a good to rotate the location, so I would vote to try
Brno and Gothenburg this year--but perhaps we could come back next year.

And in Gothenburg we're prepared to do the work it takes to host ghm 2009. If decided to go for that of course.

Brian, how did you go about to find sponsorship/fundings?

/hesa