ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Saturday FOSDEM Dinner arrangements

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Saturday FOSDEM Dinner arrangements
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:36:53 -0500

Saturday's GNU dinner:

We have a booking at "Le Grenier d'Elvire" (near the ULB Campus) at
20:00 (currently for approx 20 people, but the restaurant could
accommodate some more if needed).

  http://www.resto.be/ware/details.jsp?businessid=1439&lg=EN

The booking covers everyone who has confirmed by email that they are
coming to the dinner - list below.

Anyone else can email me to confirm a place before Saturday OR we will
have a sign-up sheet at the "GNU Booth" for extra places on the day.

We'll call the restaurant at 18:00 to confirm the final number.
Thanks again to Christos for arranging it.

--

Brian Gough

Confirmed places so far:

Christos