ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Let's make the program less tentative

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Let's make the program less tentative
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 18:12:44 +0200

Hello people.

The meeting is getting closer, and as a friend was making me notice,
there's still too much "red" on the web page:
http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/

Of course we're still free to add more entries later on, but I'd like to
publish at least a title and a short abstract (let's say 60~150 words)
for the confirmed talks.  And please tell me if you have particular
preferences or constraints with respect to the day and time of your
speech; I'd like to make the published program be at least a good
approximation of the actual event, and start scheduling talks.

Since we don't have a lot of talks at this point, I'd propose to use
only Friday and Saturday for talks and to have one-hour sessions,
including Q&A.

If some of you want something different, please speak up.

You'll have to endure a talk of mine as well: I'd like to show a
tutorial introduction to epsilon, following part of this post (still
unfinished): http://ageinghacker.net/blog/posts/epsilon-tutorial/ .

And if you have an idea for a talk but you feel you can't fill up an
ordinary session, please tell me: we can make a "lightning talk" session
with several short speeches.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net