ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] A banner advertising the GNU Hackers Meeting on gnu.org

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] A banner advertising the GNU Hackers Meeting on gnu.org
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 23:14:08 +0200

Hello.

We're organizing the next GNU Hackers Meeting, which will take place
next August in Paris, France.

We've prepared a graphic banner to be used as a web page link.  Would it
be acceptable to have it on gnu.org as well, similarly to what was done
for LibrePlanet?  The banner could simply point to
http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/ .

The banner is available in two slightly different versions, at
http://ageinghacker.net/ghm-scratch/banner/
and
http://ageinghacker.net/ghm-scratch/banner-green/
.

We exported each version as both an animated gif, and a static png.  We
like the blinking cursor effect, but we understand that it may be a
little too distracting, so we would also be content if you used the png
version.

What do you think?
Thanks in advance,

--