ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM t-shirts?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM t-shirts?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:07:08 +0200

On 2013-07-25 at 12:47, Luca Saiu wrote:

> No promises yet, but we're considering having some custom t-shirts made
> for the event.

T-shirts should cost around 10 euros each including taxes, if we order
thirty.  But maybe 30 would be too many.  Maybe 25?  What would you
suggest?

About sizes, it seems to be that the average hacker is tallish and a
little overweight; I suspect that the L size will be most common,
followed by XL and M.

Please pre-order here :-), and help me make a rough estimate of quantity
and sizes.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net