ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Short talk proposal

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Short talk proposal
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:17:30 +0200

Hello Daimrod.

On 2013-07-27 at 18:42, Daimrod wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a GSoC student working on the XWidget branch for Emacs[1,2] and I
> propose to do a short talk to show my recent work on it.
>
> Joakim Verona, the developper of this branch and my mentor, did a
> similar presentation two years ago[3].
>
> So, if this is possible we would like to attend.

That's a good topic.  Sure, let's do a lightning talk.

I've registered you, using only your nickname since that's what you used
in your message here.

I'd propose to schedule your talk before Andreas' presentation on
Friday.  His talk will be short, possibly even a little shorter that
when I wrote in the program, so we wouldn't disrupt the times too much
by adding a lightning session (possibly with one or more short talks, if
other people come up) before his talk.

Daimrod, I'm assuming 30 minutes will be enough for you, including
questions; or maybe we could make it even shorter.  Please tell me.

Is this OK with you, Andreas?  I preferred not to separate the Guix
tutorial from the install party.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu