ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Saturday 21 September: GNU get-together in France at t

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Saturday 21 September: GNU get-together in France at the 30th anniversary party
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:50:43 +0200

As I have prior engagements, unfortunately I wont be able to attend.

J'

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 06:24:17PM +0200, Luca Saiu wrote:
     Hello.

     As you may know, the good people from April are organizing an event to
     celebrate GNU's 30th anniversary near Paris, France.  Don't let the
     phrase "satellite event" mislead you: this will tons of fun, and a
     well-organized event.  Richard Stallman will also be present.

http://www.april.org/celebrer-les-30-ans-de-gnu-le-21-septembre-2013-paris-8

     The party is about GNU; so what about organizing a little informal GNU
     get-together?  I will be there, as will other people from France and
     nearby European countries.  We can have a room all for us, if we are
     enough people.

     The event will take place starting from the afternoon on Saturday
     September 21 at the Paris 8 University in Saint Denis, in the
     northern outskirts of Paris.

     We would like to have a rough idea about how many GNU people will
     attend.  Please write me if you think you will attend.

     Oh, and we will try to have custom t-shirts again.  New design based on
     http://www.gnu.org/gnu30/ .  You can pre-order by writing to me if you
     want one.  The price should be between 10 and 15 euros; I'll post
     details later after I hear from the shop.

     The program is still in flux.  If you live in Paris and you want to
     help, please subscribe to this mailing list:
     http://listes.april.org/wws/subscribe/gnu30parisinfo (in French).

     Hoping to see you soon,

     --
     Luca Saiu