ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM organisation

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM organisation
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:31:15 +0200

Hello,

OK, just checked the FOSDEM site and it seems the deadline for Devroom
proposals is 15 September… So first of all, apologies for not getting my
act together sooner. That being out of the way, do we have a template
(maybe last year's?) that I could heavily lean on to submit for this
year?

I'm mostly angling for a response from you José, as if I remember
correctly you coordinated last year's GNU devroom?

Any help appreciated,

Alex