ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Pre-FOSDEM meetup Friday 31 Jan

From: alex sassmannshausen
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Pre-FOSDEM meetup Friday 31 Jan
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:27:25 +0000

Hello,

Some of us already have plans for the evening of 31 Jan, others do not.

I for one would enjoy hanging out / having dinner with anyone who's
around on Friday and does not have plans yet.

I would propose we meet at 19h at Poechenellekelder:
Le «Poechenellekelder»
Rue du Chêne, 5
1000 Bruxelles
Tel: 02 / 511 92 62
(it's right next to the 'Manneken Pis', there's a map at
http://www.poechenellekelder.be/contact.html).

We can decide where and when to get dinner from there.

Please drop a line if you will attend (I'll be going if I get at least
1 response :-)

Best wishes,

Alex