ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Hotels in Munich

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Hotels in Munich
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:11:03 +0100

OK, I *finally* kicked myself into gear and registered for GHM.  So,
there's a large list of possible hotels listed on the site but I'm
curious if there's one in particular where more people are staying or
that can be generally recommended.

Also, if anyone else hasn't booked a room yet, I would be interested in
sharing one to cut down costs a bit.  Feel free to contact me directly
and we can arrange something.

See you there!
-brandon

--