ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - update

From: ghm
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - update
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:23:04 +0200

It is now only a few weeks away from GHM 2014.    So far, we have just
under 40 people registered.  Those who have requested it have been
listed here: http://ghm.cellform.com/delegates.cgi
If you haven't yet registered, please do so on the website:
http://gnu.org/ghm/register.html

Talks:

Only a few people have volunteered to give talks.  This means, that
right now, the programme looks rather sparse.  A number of people
have told me they want to address the meeting, but have not yet
sent a proposal.  If this is you please send your proposal NOW.
If you are already registered, but had not considered a talk, you can
still change your mind!  Please send proposals to address@hidden
We want to provide the delegates with the most interesting itinerary -
some are travelling great distances to attend.

T-Shirts:

Last year, the T-Shirts were very popular, and we intend to do the
same again this year.  The price will depend on demand, but is
likely to be  EUR 10 to EUR 15.  The design will be based on the logo
http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2014/gnus-in-tracht.png  plus some suitable text.
If you would consider buying such a shirt please send your size {XXL,
XL, L, M, S} and the number you want to buy to address@hidden  We must
order within the next two weeks.

Catering:

Since the event takes place outside of the TUM semester, the campus
refectory will not be open during the meeting.   So that you don't
starve, the organisers will be providing lunch and afternoon
refreshments in the local Bavarian style (a donation to cover costs
will be appreciated).

If you have special dietary needs (for medical, idealogical, religious
or whatever reasons) please email address@hidden and we will try to
accommodate those needs.