ghm-discuss

GHM 2021

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: GHM 2021
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:55:47 +0200

Hi people!
Hope everyone is ok.

Just a heads up, to let you know that this masochist of yours is in the
process of trying to organize a GNU Hackers Meeting this year... :)

Now, the first issue to deal with is of course the covid-19
pandemic... even if some countries/territories will hopefully lift
restrictions partially or even completely, many people will choose to
not travel.

This means the event must be reachable virtually, even if it is also
presential.  I am looking for some suitable infrastructure we can use,
based 100% in free software, like Big Blue Button.

The physical event will in principle be in Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
or around.

I will report back as soon as I have something to report.

If anyone is interested in helping in the organization of the event,
please let me know, either here or privately.

Salud!