giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] missing files?

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] missing files?
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 21:29:08 -0500

  Thanks.  newgrp.php is there, but it is empty.  Also, what is bg9.gif?
It seems to be set for the background, but the file is not in CVS.

  Also, I asked this last year but can't find the responce, shouldn't
the mailing list Reply-To be set to the group address?  If I hit reply,
it replies to the originator only.  I'd expect that to be the proper
behaviour since I'm sure all members would like to see the results.

Thanks,
Greg