gksu-devel

gksu-lib taking off!

From: Gustavo Noronha Silva
Subject: gksu-lib taking off!
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:07:17 -0200

Hello people,

I've been very busy with the participation of our local NGO and
user groups on the Brazilian Social Forum, so I could not work
on nearly anything.

This is my first library project, so I'm starting the base ground,
and will be playing a bit with how things are dealt with at the
maintainer level, and at the coding level too, but let's proceed!

I've already created the gksu-lib branch on gksu's cvs, so you're
wellcome to try the things that are there to start your own work.
I'm thinking about using the libgksu/ directory to develop the
library and, as we go, use the src/ directory to build the basic
client, that will serve as an example and test bed, as well as
a end-user application.

Through this week I shall be working on migrating code from src/
to libgksu/, adapting it and geting it in shape for our API stuff
to work the way it should.

Let's get to work! =)

--
address@hidden: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>