gksu-devel

New way of doing things

From: Gustavo Noronha Silva
Subject: New way of doing things
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:05:27 -0200

Hello people,

I've just released 0.9.17 (actually, I still want to make the announcement
on freshmeat, and also change those screenshots on the page =P). You may
notice that it now uses a helper program to run the target program and,
also, to set the Xauth stuff, so some problems have gone away.

I hope this does not impact on our library API and stuff, and will be merging
these changes into the gksu-lib branch soon.

Thanks,

--
address@hidden: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>