gksu-devel

Re: Gnome keyring support

From: Szilard Novaki
Subject: Re: Gnome keyring support
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:55:31 +0100

2005-02-21, h keltezéssel 11.36-kor Gustavo Noronha Silva ezt írta:

> I like it! Please go on! =) While I want to keep gksu independent from
> GNOME, this would be a good adition for those who use GNOME.
>
> Thanks,

I've started working on that. Browsed gksu, libgksu, libgksuui,
libgnomeui and gnome-keyring source codes.

Based on that, I propose that gnome-keyring support should be
implemented in the libgksuui component, using gnome-keyring libs (and
not in libgksu using libgnomeui as I planned).

If that's ok, I add a --enable-gnome-keyring option to configure.ac and
that functionality to libgksuui.

--
Szilard