gksu-devel

Re: gksu basque translation

From: Gustavo Noronha Silva
Subject: Re: gksu basque translation
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:07:51 -0300

Em Qua, 2005-05-18 às 23:08 +0200, ^pi^ escreveu:
> Hello

Hey!

We already figured this out outside the list, but I'm replying anyway
because other people can be interested in this.

> It is this the correct place to anounce this ?

It's a good one.

> I have svn acount (pi-guest) if you want (and add me to project)  I
> can add the files or you prefer I send the files to you ? to this list
> ?

I would very much prefer to have translators working directly on the svn
repository. I can add those who want to the alioth project if they give
me their account name and tell me what language they intend to work on.

For those who are not doing translation work as of yet, though, I'd like
to proxy, commiting the translations myself for the time being =).

Thanks,

--
address@hidden: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>