gksu-devel

Re: Could we have Chinese language?

From: Gustavo Noronha Silva
Subject: Re: Could we have Chinese language?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:37:30 -0200

Em Qui, 2005-11-17 às 11:06 +0800, mikespook escreveu:
> hi all,

Hello!

>   i`m a new man for this list. and i come from China.

Welcome =)

> i wrote a application for shutdown my computer in gui.and use gksu for
> my root password input.but there are no Chinese language in gksu.could
> we hava it?

Sure! I would highly appreciate it! You can go to the websvn or checkout
a copy:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/gksu

Use the trunk directories for each of the modules, grab the .pot file
from the po/ directory and translate it in chinese. I recommend that you
read a bit about translating using GNU gettext if you have no prior
experience with it.

Just send in your translation to me or to this list, then.

Thanks!

--
address@hidden: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>