gksu-devel

I have an updated Danish translation

From: Kenneth Nielsen
Subject: I have an updated Danish translation
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:02:31 -0000

Hello gksu devs
I fellow on the Danish translation team has updated the translation for libgksu1.3. Would you put the new translation in the repository. I have attached the file da.po and it should replace the one at this location gksu/libgksu/branches/libgksu1.3/po/da.po  I have tested the file for errors and run intltool-update on it so it should be ready to just copy in at the right location.
Regards Kenneth Nielsen (TLE)

PS: I'm not on your list so please reply to me directly