glob2-devel

[glob2-devel] Code cleanup and review

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Code cleanup and review
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:53:37 +0100

Hi all,

I'm interested in doing some cleanup/modernization of the core Glob2 code (the one Luc-Olivier and I started writing in 1999, and that is not exactly modern). The hope is that by having better code quality, it will be easier for third parties to contribute. I cannot commit a specific time, I'm very busy, but I expect to be able to find some time now and then to do incremental progress.

An example of such improvement is this cleanup I just pushed:
https://github.com/Globulation2/glob2/commit/c74ddefa8780a902746fe91358d259c3754a8a55

Would anyone be interested in reviewing such cleanup PR? If not, I'll do my best to be careful with my changes and test them well (we should try to get some unit tests at some point...), but of course having an additional review is better.

kind regards,

Stéphane

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net