glue

How to interface PC with USRP and GNU channel sounder flow graph for tra

From: AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
Subject: How to interface PC with USRP and GNU channel sounder flow graph for transmitter and receiver
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 17:04:06 +0100

I am working on a research titled “Investigation into Small Scale Fading and Multipath Propagation in a Complex Building Environment”. My supervisor instructed me to use NI USRP-2920 (50MHz - 2.2GHz) to transmit and receive radio signal (Channel Sounder) for the channel propagation measurement. This particular equipment(USRP) is new to me, I don't have knowledge of how to use it. I have been working tirelessly to know how to use it to fulfil the objectives of the research but I have not yet gotten a desire result. I had installed Linux (Ubuntu), GNU Radio on the two systems I want to use for both transmitter and receiver. Now, I am stacked. I have searched through internet to find solutions but with no avail. Please, I will be grateful if u can help me with the details of how to interface the USRP with the PC and also the GNU Channel sounder flow graph for both transmitter and receiver