[Gluster-devel] Domain name and other behaviors

From: Susumu Urata \(Technocross\)
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Domain name and other behaviors
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:06:18 -0700

1) In HPC master configuration, I set the "Domain" name where originally set to
"gluster.org" to my own domain.  When I came back to the same screen, the
domain name was set back to the default "gluster.org".  Is this a normal
behavior?

2) When I started the client servers as indicated in the master node setup, it only captured the last server node I have started in the Active Node dialogbox although the clients started to boot and stopped at "Starting Gping daemon" message. Is this a correct behavior?

3) Only the last server node starts the trasfer of image although all of the server MAC address has been recognized by the master node. Is this a correct behavior?

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)
408-873-2761 (Fax)