[Gluster-devel] Login to copied nodes

From: Susumu Urata \(Technocross\)
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Login to copied nodes
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:32:19 -0700

Once client node initialization is completed by Gluster HPC although the master failed due to application not found, it seemed that the client was able to be rebooted. It indeed rebooted to Fedora Core 5 system. However, I was not able to login to the system root with the root password used for the master node. What is the Gluster design for this aspect?

I attempted ssh from the master node to login also but failed.

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)
408-873-2761 (Fax)