Re: address@hidden: [Gluster-devel] Domain name and other behaviors]

From: Susumu Urata \(Technocross\)
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Gluster-devel] Domain name and other behaviors]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:10:27 -0700

Was this in the same session? or did you reboot and select a new state?

This was the same session. After hitting "apply" and go back to the screen, the domain name is set back to the original as if the apply did not work for the domain name.

The client nodes will stop at 'Starting gping daemon'. that is correct behaviour. But they should be listed in the 'Active Nonde' dialog box.

This was my mistake. I tried with 4 clients and found the first one never get listed but other three were listed and downloading started. I do not why the first client cannot get listed, though.

Thanks

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)