Re: [Gluster-devel] Active Nodes cannot find all

From: Susumu Urata \(Technocross\)
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Active Nodes cannot find all
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:54:44 -0700

Node2 has been booted with PXE and waiting at Starting
Gping daemon.....

So I believe the node 2 is healthy. Master recognizes the MAC address when it is capturing all the MAC addresses. I have 5 as the number of
total nodes.  1 master and 4 clients.  I accepted all 5.

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)
408-873-2761 (Fax)