Re: [Gluster-devel] NFS data retained

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NFS data retained
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 03:28:50PM -0700, Susumu Urata (Technocross) wrote:
,----
| It would be nice to retain the NFS configuration data for the
| gluster extensions so that the next time when the Gluster Master is
| started it is not necessary to enter the data again.
|
| Susumu Urata
| Technical Consultant
`----

Next release of Gluster will include 2 new features that does much
more than this.

Self-install feature installs gluster on to the hard drive. Next time
you boot from the hard drive, all of your previous user inputs are
pre-filled.

I heard you are in San Jose, Why don't we meet in person. I have a
Gluster presentation, I can show you. I live in Fremont.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31