[Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster Boot Query

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster Boot Query
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:36:20 +0530 (IST)

Hi Austin,

    Manual mode is where you mount the partition which contanins extensions/
    directory containing various High Performance computing packages. So
    when you mount it to some directory look for init.gex inside that
    partition or directory which you have mounted. If you don't have
    init.gex present then it will give you a message box saying
    " extensions/init.gex not available "

    You can select cdrom if you are not booting from a PXE BOOTP/DHCP,
    extensions directory is searched inside the cdrom and selected
    automatically.

    After selecting the cdrom there will three applications listed, At
    last you will have "shutdown". There will be two other Apps
    "GlusterHPC"
    "GlusterEP"

    If they are not present i have a question here, have you built iso by
    urself, or downloaded from the FTP site? adding to that pls get
    registered to the address@hidden in case your mails are not
    going to the list.

Regards
--
Harshavardhana
"Software gets slower faster as Hardware gets faster"

PS:(Do make any one of these people in loop :address@hidden:
    address@hidden:address@hidden)