[Gluster-devel] Architecture & Testing Help

From: Mehul Shah
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Architecture & Testing Help
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:21:30 +0100

Hi All,

I am new to gluster environment.  I had setup GlusterHPC on my master node
and also image & extensions are transfering to client node from master node.
Everything went alright with the help of list Thanks for that to Gluster
Team. Now Can anybody send me some architecture help, means what exactly is
the architecture of Gluster and after i had setup i want to test HPC how
will it do the testing.

Thanking You,

Regards

Mehul