[Gluster-devel] PATCH: proto-srv.c Invalid storage class.

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: [Gluster-devel] PATCH: proto-srv.c Invalid storage class.
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:01:16 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,
   we cannot declare nested loop functions with extern or static. Please
refer
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.0.0/gcc/Nested-Functions.html#Nested-Functions
   This clearly states how we should we deal with nested functions. This is
   mainly for gcc-4.x versions where it will make the build break.
   Please find the attached patch for the 'check_and_set' function in
proto-srv.c
Thanks

--
Harshavardhana
"Software gets slower faster as Hardware gets faster"