[Gluster-devel] Gluster application

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Gluster application
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:38:55 -0500

I have been looking for a mailing list for Gluster and I hope I have the right list. I am looking for a cluster solution that would work for supporting a common filesystem for a webserver farm. I want that I can publish new website to one node and all other nodes will get the replica locally. Also where a webapp session writes some data to the filesystem and all other nodes will replicate same data.

Gerry