[Gluster-devel] AFR translator

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: [Gluster-devel] AFR translator
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:39:27 -0500

Trying to understand how the AFR translator could function:
In a scenario where I have storage configured on every cluster node and I use AFR to mirror all the nodes so they are all identical. So I guess in this case each node would be both server and client. If a node were to suffer a hardware failure on it's local storage device, would that client node then still remain up but just pull it's file/data access across the network from the other nodes? Or would it drop out of the cluster?

Gerry