[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 1.3.0-pre2.2: AFR setup

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 1.3.0-pre2.2: AFR setup
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 23:22:03 -0500

If I want to have four webservers each with local storage brick that is mirrored between them how do I setup the .vol files? Would I put a client and server .vol on each webserver? How do I get the bricks to mirror? Would I need a cluster unify translator?

This is what I have so far:

Server.vol:
############################
volume brick