Re: [Gluster-devel] Memory leak

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Memory leak
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:06:07 -0800

That being said, the 'suggested' way of usage is:

performance/read-ahead : client side
performance/write-back : client side
performance/stat-prefetch: client side
performance/io-threads: server side
cluster/unify: client side
cluster/afr: client side
storage/posix: server side
protocol/client: client side
protocol/server: server side

before the 'optmizations' made the translators not loadable at certain
places, it was even possible to load protocol/client on server side in
the place of storage/posix and hence 'chain' glusterfsds! this infact
had helped a big deal in cornering memorly leaks and other troubles.

avati