Re: [Gluster-devel] memory leaks

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] memory leaks
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:25:03 -0500 (EST)

I just confirmed it on client-side, as well. glusterfs was stable for a minute, and then it suddenly started increasing in size very rapidly.

Thanks,

Brent

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Brent A Nelson wrote:

Server-side.

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Anand Avati wrote:

Read-ahead still seems to have a big leak somewhere. With 10GB dd reads,
it caused my glusterfsd (which was configured for read-ahead) to grow
slowly for a little while, until suddenly the growth became very rapid
(probably about the same as the data it was passing) and glusterfsd died
(just like before).

did you try with read-ahead on srever or client side??

avati

--
Shaw's Principle:
       Build a system that even a fool can use,