Re: [Gluster-devel] Whole failure when one glusterfsd brought down.

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Whole failure when one glusterfsd brought down.
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 04:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrikas,

"option readdir-force-success on" affects only readdir() syscall.
This change is present in glusterfs-1.3.0-pre2.3

And for your setup, have a look at the wiki doc here:
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_User_Guide#AFR_Example_in_Clustered_Mode

i.e "AFR in clustered mode"

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards