[Gluster-devel] write-behind mtime glitch

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] write-behind mtime glitch
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

I found an additional clue to the write-behind mtime issue. Some more copies again showed that zero-length files were getting proper mtime. Non-empty files again had an mtime associated with the copy EXCEPT for these two files:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 131072 2006-07-11 08:48
/backup/usr0/share/samba/lowcase.dat
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 131072 2006-07-11 08:48
/backup/usr0/share/samba/upcase.dat

Well, my write-behind has "option aggregate-size 131072"! I'm guessing that's not a coincidence...

Thanks,

Brent