Re: Re:[Gluster-devel] NFS re-export works for me

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: Re: Re:[Gluster-devel] NFS re-export works for me
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:25:49 -0400 (EDT)

rw,fsid=10 are the export options.

2.6.15 is the kernel (it's a Ubuntu Dapper with its kernel, probably closer to 2.6.16). Fuse 2.6.3 was added from an extra repository.

I used no options at all on the Ubuntu Breezy NFS client mount. Looking at the mtab, no special options are listed there, either, so the options are whatever is default for this platform.

Thanks,

Brent