Re: [Gluster-devel] svn co / cp fail

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] svn co / cp fail
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:43:59 -0700

Pooya,
  the bug was in posix-locks. posis-locks is supposed to be loaded on
server side just above the storage/posix trnaslator. loading it on the
client side makes it lock only for processes within the same machine.

the bug has been fixed in posix locks, but nonetheless you need to
load posix-locks on server side for it to be put to use at all. please
tla update to get the fix (or just loading posix-locks on serverside
alone will fix it too)

avati

--
ultimate_answer_t