Re: [Gluster-devel] Some FAQs ...

From: Christian Meder
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Some FAQs ...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:56:00 +0200

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 10:39 +0200, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:56:11PM +0200, Christian Meder wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 08:17 -0700, Anand Avati wrote:
> > > Hi Steffen,
> > >   answers inline.

> > > I recently saw a post about someone working on it -
> > >
> > > http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20070418.192436.787e9c06.en.html
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm working on the Debian packages and I hope to have first preliminary
> > test packages next week.
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> I decided to wait for the final release of 1.3 (noticing that there are still
> fixes getting included) so next week is no problem for me. Is there a chance
> for you to get the debian/ sub-tree into the main repository?

Hi Steffen,

that's not my call to make ;-)

But first I'd like to get out test packages and stabilize the debian
stuff somewhat before even thinking about integrating into the repo.

Greetings,

                                Christian
--
Christian Meder, email: address@hidden

The Way-Seeking Mind of a tenzo is actualized
by rolling up your sleeves.

                (Eihei Dogen Zenji)