[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS AFR mirror exclusions

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS AFR mirror exclusions
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 12:29:57 -0400

Is it possible to use the AFR translator to create RAID-1 type bricks but to have some subdirectories excluded from being mirrored? In other words I want a main tree to be mirrored but I want some subdirectories under that main tree to remain local. Kind of like poking a hole through the mirror. Is this possible?

Gerry