[Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport works, still stat-prefetch issues, -s p

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport works, still stat-prefetch issues, -s problem
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 22:33:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Brent A Nelson wrote:

3) When doing glusterfs -s to a different machine to retrieve the spec file, it now fails. A glusterfs -s to the local machine succeeds. It looks like a small buglet was introduced in the -s support.

Hmm, I think the -s issue may be bigger than that. This patchset also has the peculiar property that a machine can mount a GlusterFS filesytem only if it is also a server for that filesystem; other machines can't mount!

So, things look rather seriously broken at the moment in the tla repository. I imagine it's a quick and easy fix, though...

Thanks,

Brent