Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS /home and KDE
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:12:27 +0530

Andrey,
 do you have a coredump from which you can get me a backtrace please?

regards,
avati

2007/5/8, NovA <address@hidden>:
Sorry, I've attached wrong spec (although it is also triggers the
bug). For the backtrace provided the server.vol was without
io-threads, i.e.:
--------
volume brick
   type storage/posix              # POSIX FS translator
   option directory /mnt/hd        # Export this directory
end-volume

volume server
   type protocol/server
   option transport-type tcp/server     # For TCP/IP transport
   option client-volume-filename /etc/glusterfs/client.vol
   subvolumes brick
   option auth.ip.brick.allow 10.1.0.*  # Allow access to "brick" volume
end-volume
-------

With best regards,
   Andrey