Re: [Gluster-devel] Plans for FreeBSD support?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Plans for FreeBSD support?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:44:50 +0530

Francisco,
 We would love to see glusterfs working on freebsd. the fact is that
all our resources are currently filled with the current tasks. We dont
even have a freebsd box with us to start the initial porting work. If
someone is willing to start testing glusterfs on freebsd and report
the issues he/she is facing, we can start fixing those issues as they
come. I believe this is the best approach we have for getting
glusterfs working on freebsd. Since everything works in userspace it
should be pretty easy for this 'contributor'.

thanks,
avati