Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFs: Problems with Memory Mapped Files and "ap

From: Urban Loesch
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFs: Problems with Memory Mapped Files and "apt-get" on debian
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:04:58 +0200

Ups sorry, forgot to send the answer to the hole list!
Here comes the answer.

Hi Avati,

the fuse version is:

drbdtest03:~# dmesg |grep fuse
fuse init (API version 7.7)

on all of the three testservers.
The installed packages are:

drbdtest03:~# dpkg -l |grep fuse
ii fuse-utils 2.6.3-2 Filesystem in USErspace (utilities) ii libfuse-dev 2.6.3-2 Filesystem in USErspace (development files) ii libfuse2 2.6.3-2 Filesystem in USErspace library

thanks,
Urban

Anand Avati wrote:
Urban,
 can you please mention the fuse version (kernel-fuse and libfuse
both)? you can find with "dmesg|grep fuse" and output something like
---
fuse init (API version 7.8)
fuse distribution version: 2.6.0
---