Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS AFR mirror exclusions

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS AFR mirror exclusions
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:14:30 +0530

Hi Gerry,

In the next release this can be done. i.e you can say

option replicate /usr/src/linux/*:1,/usr/src/*:2,*:3
i.e we can specify full path.
So all the files under the directory /usr/src/linux will be replicated
only once.
All the files under /usr/src except for the ones in "linux" will be
replicated twice.
Rest of the files will be replicated thrice.

Regards
Krishna