Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS core dump (v1.2.3)

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS core dump (v1.2.3)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:47:57 +0530

Can you confirm that this still happens with a tla checkout from '
glusterfs--mainline--2.4' ? we have tested vim to be working. which version
of vi have you tried with? also is there a confirmed pattern in the file
permission/ownership which is causing this? since the coredump seems to be
in unify_getxattr_cbk, can you also check if the file has any extended
attributes from the backend fs?

thanks!
avati