RE: [Gluster-devel] NFS reexport

From: DeeDee Park
Subject: RE: [Gluster-devel] NFS reexport
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 20:24:51 +0000

I get a "mount failed, reason given by server: Permission denied".
my /etc/exports
/glusterfs   *(rw,no_root_squash,fsid=11)

anyway I can debug this?
When I try with another non-glusterfs export directory, it works fine.
I had it working once, and it doesn't work anymore, so that is why i'm
guessing that it is possibly from some glusterfs problem, but I don't know
how to debug it further.